Thursday, August 12, 2010

A little catching up to do...


I am officially starting the whole blog deal. bare with me as i figure out how everything works.

Here i go... the Israel send-off countdown begins today! i have exactly 7 days left in the states! how do i feel you ask... well let me tell you. i'm not just going back to the local 30 minute drive to costa mesa. i will no longer have the choice of visiting my favorite hometown of san clemente. i'm traveling 22 hours to live on the other side of the world. i'm going to be submerged into a culture i have read about, studied, and grown to love for the past 21 years.

i am a constant dreamer and thinker. and when im quiet around people, my mind isn't still, wheels are always turning in my head. the question in my mind now, "is it possible to live in a dream?" im not pulling an "Inception" moment (even though i was completely entertained by Leo's beauty and demonstration of seeing the third layer of dream). im talking about a young child's dream to be an astronaut when she's older. im describing the item a young 18 year old girl writes on her "must do before she graduates" list. when does someone have a chance, option, or even courage to live out their dream... rarely. so, how am i feeling? well... im about to live in my own dreams. and im ready.

my classroom

1 comment:

  1. beautiful.
    can't wait to read about your experiences and relive them through your words :)

    ReplyDelete